Off Topic Retreat - Enjoy the excursion
Join the retreat today!

So, how's it going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:51 am

I hope you are going well.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by moose on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:52 am

yes

moose
New

Posts : 4
Meaningless Units : 1555
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am

moose wrote:yes
glad to hear that!

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:02 am

holy shit so much stuff is wrong with this spinoff brb removing shitty rep system
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 am

also we need a not shitty logo
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:also we need a not shitty logo
I tried to make a logo that looked as cool as Thunderdome's.

You can suggest logos in the suggestions forum.

Btw, renown system doesn't matter.

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 am

Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:also we need a not shitty logo
I tried to make a logo that looked as cool as Thunderdome's.

You can suggest logos in the suggestions forum.

Btw, renown system doesn't matter.
that implies that TD has a cool logo (protip: it doesnt)
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:also we need a not shitty logo
I tried to make a logo that looked as cool as Thunderdome's.

You can suggest logos in the suggestions forum.

Btw, renown system doesn't matter.
that implies that TD has a cool logo (protip: it doesnt)
I tried basing our logo off TD's, to replace the cooltext filler of a logo.

Btw, since you're a wizard at graphics design can you make a better logo (make sure it has a sun, however, to keep the theme of a nice place).

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 am

made a shitty placeholder logo that's at least better than the current one, will make a better one in a bit
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:made a shitty placeholder logo that's at least better than the current one, will make a better one in a bit
It's better than nothing.

Btw, I fabricated my own blue and orange topic buttons, and added white and whatever this color is:

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 am

Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:made a shitty placeholder logo that's at least better than the current one, will make a better one in a bit
It's better than nothing.

Btw, I fabricated my own blue and orange topic buttons, and added white and whatever this color is:
mmkay
also you're not getting a shitty sun in the logo because that is generic and overdone and why aren't you at otliberated
otretreat is even more dead than otliberated
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:26 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:made a shitty placeholder logo that's at least better than the current one, will make a better one in a bit
It's better than nothing.

Btw, I fabricated my own blue and orange topic buttons, and added white and whatever this color is:
mmkay
also you're not getting a shitty sun in the logo because that is generic and overdone and why aren't you at otliberated
otretreat is even more dead than otliberated
OTLiberated does not have a cool background like OTRev and OTRet.

And why no sun?

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 am

Hyphero wrote:OTLiberated does not have a cool background like OTRev and OTRet.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT
IS THAT YOUR ONLY GOD DAMN REASON?
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:OTLiberated does not have a cool background like OTRev and OTRet.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT
IS THAT YOUR ONLY GOD DAMN REASON?
Yeah, and OTLib is starting to see a plateau in activity.

And I still am active in OTLib.

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 am

Hyphero wrote:And I still am active in OTLib.
explains why you haven't made a post in OTlib in the past five god damn days
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:35 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:And I still am active in OTLib.
explains why you haven't made a post in OTlib in the past five god damn days
Activity has plateaued.

OTLib is in a cold spot right now.

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 am

Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:And I still am active in OTLib.
explains why you haven't made a post in OTlib in the past five god damn days
Activity has plateaued.

OTLib is in a cold spot right now.
which explains why you think you're going to get activity
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
Hyphero wrote:And I still am active in OTLib.
explains why you haven't made a post in OTlib in the past five god damn days
Activity has plateaued.

OTLib is in a cold spot right now.
which explains why you think you're going to get activity
OTLib just seems lacklustre.

Now, you can either take the Blue Pill or the Red Pill (choose by bumping the thread).

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:44 am

now while i'm not going to bump either i would bump the OTlib one
avatar
Fruitbotyx
User

Posts : 12
Meaningless Units : 1573
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : -5330

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by samoyed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:now while i'm not going to bump either i would bump the OTlib one
Only because it had more activity from OTRev's purge?

_________________
Enjoyin' the retreat.
avatar
samoyed
Poster

Posts : 32
Meaningless Units : 1610
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile http://otretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by FrosT on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 pm

hallo
avatar
FrosT
User

Posts : 10
Meaningless Units : 1556
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by FrosT on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:17 pm

had to skateboard alone today because my friend would rather play league of legends
avatar
FrosT
User

Posts : 10
Meaningless Units : 1556
Renown : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, how's it going?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum